Comunicando offers guided tours in the city of Oslo with a certified tourist guide in the following languages:
Your visit to Oslo, the charming capital of Norway, may be organized especially following your special interests, or we could suggest a tour visiting the most important sights in the city. If it is your first time in Oslo, we recommend the following:
- Frognerparken with the magnificent sculpture park presenting the amazing works of Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland. It is the only park in the world dedicated to the works of just one artist.
- The Viking Ships Museum presenting the unique Viking ships with beautiful woodcarvings built more than 1200 years ago. Nowhere else in the world can you see real and original ships built and sailed by the Vikings.
- Holmenkollen, host of the Olympic winter games in 1952 and the most modern ski-jump in the world. Here you can also admire the marvellous view of the city and the Oslo Fjord.
- The Oslo Opera House where you can walk on the roof of this extraordinary and unique artistic architecture in Carrara marble and Norwegian oak created by the Norwegian architects of Snøhetta.
- The National Gallery with the most important works of Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, including The Scream and The Madonna.
- Contact us to plan your visit to Oslo